Well, crap.
Sep. 27th, 2012 09:57 pmDear Orlando Bloom:
Regarding today's picture in which you were working out in a gym in South Africa whilst shooing a movie, I can only say GAH!.

You're a cruel, cruel man. Here I am sitting with a uterus three days away from a total abdominal hysterectomy and you show up with your facial hair and your curls and muscles and your smile and my enlarged fibroided clot filled uterus starts seizing up like a car that hasn't had it's oil changed in 20,000 miles (Much like any car my mother drives). I mean, really? REALLY?
I mean, first you throw down the God Awful purple sweatpants:

I mean, those were enough to make my vagina rappel down my leg and run off to go run a craps table in Atlantic City so it would never have to contemplate you again.
Then you pull out the neon yellow jobbies:

Those were like the "FINISH HER" part of Mortal Kombat except it was on my libedo. And I was okay with that. Dwayne Johnson has been VERY accomodating with the smiles and muscles and such things.
But now you're back to work (and by work, I mean actual work, not photo ops with your wife). And Jesus, you're kind of hot again. And you're in a movie that is going to have lots of you nudity and love scenes and may actually let you show off the acting chops that no one else thinks you have but I've seen in "Ned Kelly" and the Director's Cut of "Kingdom of Heaven". And for a variety of medical reasons, I can't handle it. It's kind of painful, frankly.
So, in short: Orlando Bloom, FUCK YOU. DOUCHEBAG.
Regarding today's picture in which you were working out in a gym in South Africa whilst shooing a movie, I can only say GAH!.

You're a cruel, cruel man. Here I am sitting with a uterus three days away from a total abdominal hysterectomy and you show up with your facial hair and your curls and muscles and your smile and my enlarged fibroided clot filled uterus starts seizing up like a car that hasn't had it's oil changed in 20,000 miles (Much like any car my mother drives). I mean, really? REALLY?
I mean, first you throw down the God Awful purple sweatpants:

I mean, those were enough to make my vagina rappel down my leg and run off to go run a craps table in Atlantic City so it would never have to contemplate you again.
Then you pull out the neon yellow jobbies:

Those were like the "FINISH HER" part of Mortal Kombat except it was on my libedo. And I was okay with that. Dwayne Johnson has been VERY accomodating with the smiles and muscles and such things.
But now you're back to work (and by work, I mean actual work, not photo ops with your wife). And Jesus, you're kind of hot again. And you're in a movie that is going to have lots of you nudity and love scenes and may actually let you show off the acting chops that no one else thinks you have but I've seen in "Ned Kelly" and the Director's Cut of "Kingdom of Heaven". And for a variety of medical reasons, I can't handle it. It's kind of painful, frankly.
So, in short: Orlando Bloom, FUCK YOU. DOUCHEBAG.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 02:11 am (UTC)Ready for surgery? You can do it - if I can, you can. :-D
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 04:01 am (UTC)NO. NOT READY.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 04:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 03:43 am (UTC)http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2249221/
Movie is called "Zulu" and it's a crime story.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 02:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 11:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 02:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 02:20 am (UTC)But make sure you don't lift anything heavier than a pound or two for several weeks - it pulls on internal sutures (and abdominal ones) something fierce. So no laundry baskets full of laundry, no bags of groceries, no heavy pots on the stove. And make sure you get plenty of sleep. I was so tired for weeks post-op...so rest well, and heal fast *hugs* Oh, and hot water bottles (or heating pads) were a godsend, as was bracing with a pillow if I needed to cough or sneeze (I had mine done at the height of allergy season :/), and meals cooked in advance and frozen saved me from having to cook for weeks :)
(and yes, he has regained a little of his hawtness, hasn't he?)
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 03:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 02:22 am (UTC)I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that he's a daddy either.
Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. Sending good thoughts your way.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 02:33 am (UTC)Good luck with the surgery!
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 03:40 am (UTC)Good to hear you're finally having your nemesis removed. Best thing that ever happened to me. Here's a website for you-
http://www.hystersisters.com/. Helped my recovery immensely. Also, this is great for those hot flashes you're going to get- http://www.hystersisters.com/store/menopause/chillow-personal-cooling-device/. Good Luck!
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 04:35 am (UTC)As for Orlando's acting chops, I tried to post something at obdiscussion with reviews of The Good Doctor, and it has languished in mod limbo for weeks! Some of the reviews were pretty decent. I look forward, of course, to nekkid acting.
As for the hysto - I am too superstitious to wish anyone luck, but my fallopian tubes are crossed for you (or at least that's what it feels like)
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 04:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 12:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 01:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 01:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 06:58 am (UTC)that's just cold.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 01:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 05:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 06:58 pm (UTC)2. (Good to hear from The Uterus too, but I wish it wasn't painful.)
3. And I hit "post" too soon; best of luck with the surgery.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 07:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-28 09:57 pm (UTC)He looks hot again, south Africa does him good!
And good luck with your surgery, my best wishes!
no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 12:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 02:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 12:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 03:21 am (UTC)The Boy hasn't looked this good since Kingdom of Heaven.
And they should let you take the Uterus of Doom home and burn it yourself to make sure it's dead.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 03:44 am (UTC)http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2249221/
Movie is called "Zulu" and it's a crime story.
I know, he looks GOOD.
no subject
Date: 2012-09-29 03:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-09-30 12:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-01 02:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-03 03:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-28 03:22 pm (UTC)