Did see the doctor today. I've got at least one more day in here. Plus during surgery my bladder was lacerated and I will have to wear this darn catheter for 10 days. Ugh.
Also saw photos of my gigantor uterus and fibroids. Had many in there and they were all tied up in my blood supply. Freaky!
Page Summary
missdiane.livejournal.com - (no subject)
ladyegreen.livejournal.com - (no subject)
nick-kaufmann.livejournal.com - (no subject)
honore.livejournal.com - (no subject)
nazz88.livejournal.com - (no subject)
avalonjones.livejournal.com - (no subject)
callistra.livejournal.com - (no subject)
columella.livejournal.com - (no subject)
dejla.livejournal.com - (no subject)
wonderbink.livejournal.com - (no subject)
lhun-dweller.livejournal.com - (no subject)
akasha63.livejournal.com - (no subject)
Style Credit
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 02:56 pm (UTC)I can only imagine the epic battle the evil uterus put up before the docs took that bitch out for good.
no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 03:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 04:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 05:32 pm (UTC)Now to get better and to feel better!
no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 05:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 09:13 pm (UTC)Take care and get well soon!
no subject
Date: 2012-10-02 10:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-03 12:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-03 03:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-03 11:26 am (UTC)You should write it a letter.
no subject
Date: 2012-10-03 01:04 pm (UTC)This calls for an organ solo
(actually the organ is much less prominent in this version than I remember, but appropriateness of the song was so spot on that I decided not to substitute something else)
no subject
Date: 2012-10-05 01:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-10-03 11:30 pm (UTC)Clearly the uterus wasn't going down without a fight.
Speedy recovery!
no subject
Date: 2012-10-04 02:04 am (UTC)BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
[Wishing you super-speedy healing, too!]
no subject
Date: 2012-10-06 10:30 pm (UTC)